Thursday 3 May 2012

New website, New bracelet

 I finally got round to listing a new item in my Etsy shop yesterday. I have not been able to do so for a few weeks. I have a shop on Etsy and one on Folksy, which since the changes, I have hardly used. After the changes they made to it, I stopped going on there, navigating the new site was a nightmare, if I dreaded it, how must the poor potential customers feel! My Etsy shop is great, I've been on there 4 months, so my items were up for renewal, which I have been relisting. But I felt it was time to open up my own website. I choose Create websites, mainly because alot of the other crafters I come across seem to all use them. I completed last week  and it was a great experience, never built a website before, struggled in the beginning, it was taking up alot of my time, but towards the end was much easier. If your thinking about creating your own website, go for it. If you want to have a look at my new site, it is http://www.michelleshandcraftedjewellery.com/ 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment